Your privacy is important to VWR Capital Corp. This privacy statement provides information regarding how we use and collect your personal information.
Personal Information Collection
VWR Capital Corp. may collect/use the following:
- Information about your use of this website, including page browsing. This website utilizes Google Analytics for the purpose of monitoring data on the type of website user traffic;
- Registration information and online purchases (including creation of an online shopping account);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website, including shopping in our online store, creation of an online VWR Capital Corp. account, signing up for our RSS feed, download of electronic files (such as mp3, pdf, jpg);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, including RSS feed, online newsletters, blog; and
- Any other information that you send to VWR Capital Corp. for the purpose of browsing our web site pages.
Personal Information Use
VWR Capital Corp. may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and end use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send you products that you purchase
- Supply you files that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where VWR Capital Corp. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. VWR Capital Corp. will not disclose your personal information to third-party services for the purposes of marketing outside of our product line.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, VWR Capital Corp. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
VWR Capital Corp. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
VWR Capital Corp. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
This website contains links to other websites. VWR Capital Corp. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
VWR Capital Corp.
#111 – 20434 64th Avenue
Langley, BC V2Y 1N4
Toll Free: 1.866.907.5407
Page Last Updated: May 6, 2014